FYI: CORRYER information and how to visit library in Pensacola

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed May 18 18:11:40 UTC 2005

So there's no library to do research in?...Well, the University of West
Florida library had some copies and surely has the local newspapers. Do I still
make the trip?
--Barry Popik