"soon before"

Thu May 19 21:59:41 UTC 2005

This is beginning to sound like the psychosociolinguistic situation with
'positive anymore', about which speakers swear they have subtle and complex
judgments about acceptability which are not always in accord with their actujal
practice, either as speakers or hearers of contemporary American English. People
just don't realize that they simply don't know WHAT the rules of their grammars
are anymore. How soon before this discussion did we discuss positive anymore?