Dialect prediction based on demographics

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Sat May 21 15:22:10 UTC 2005

I am not certain I understand your plan. Do you mean that if, for
instance, you knew that I was born in Corpus Christi, TX, and now live in
Knoxville, TN, you could predict my dialect? Well, heck, maybe you can -
why donït you have a go - and tell us what methodology you use.

Best,
Bethany