Standing, Stopping and Parking in the US

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 25 18:01:44 UTC 2005

This one was originally  in Reader's Digest back in the '40's.
However, this is a clear case of "What was old is new, again."

St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church :
     A Mecca for the Faithful

-Wilson Gray

--