Flee-ancee & Flee-ance (NY Post headline for the Runaway Bride)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat May 28 16:31:17 UTC 2005

FLEE-ANCEE--33 Google hits
FLEE-ANCE--21 Google hits
I've been looking at this one.
(GOOGLE NEWS)
_Grrr! Paula Abdul's a Brave Soul; Tom Cruise_ (ht
tp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155983,00.html)
FOX News -  <NOBR>May 9,
... Oh boy, here we go again. A local  talk radio station in New Mexico has
offered Flee-ance Jennifer  Wilbanks a job as a commentator. ...
    _SPARE CHANGE: Mismatch was made in  heaven_
(http://www.newportdailynews.com/articles/2005/05/06/news/news7.txt)
Newport Daily  News, RI -  <NOBR>May
... In this case, the whole country was tuned in to  developments concerning
the woman described in the New York Post as the  Flee-ancee. ...

...    _Michael Jackson: Hollywood's man in the  mirror_
(http://www.townhall.com/columnists/jonahgoldberg/jg20050506.shtml)
Town  Hall, DC -  <NOBR>May
... More important, this isn't like the childish coverage  of the "runaway
bride" - er, sorry - "flee-ancee" we've been  subjected to. ...
...    _Grrr! I Had an Affair With Paula Abdul_
(http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155292,00.html)
FOX News -  <NOBR>May 2,
... "Flee-ancee"  Jennifer Wilbanks should at least be forced to pay for the
cost of the  search party that was mounted after her disappearance last week.