A curious construction

Jim Parish jparish at SIUE.EDU
Sat May 28 19:01:04 UTC 2005

I'm currently reading _Out of the Deep I Cry_, a murder mystery by
Julia Spencer-Fleming, and noticed something odd in the back-cover
blurb. After a paragraph describing the mysterious disappearance in
1930 of one Jonathon Ketchem, the blurb continues:

"Now decades later, someone else is missing in Millers Kill, NY. This
time it's the clinic's physician that bears the Ketchem name."

It is the clinic, not the physician, that is named for the Ketchems.

Has there been any discussion of this sort of construction on ADS-L?

Jim Parish