Bad SF lexicon

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 6 23:51:17 UTC 2005

I hope that I'm not being presumptious or, worse, incorrect, here, but,
IIRC, Koontz started out in SF some time before switching to horror. OTOH,
it could be the case that I simply didn't see any of his horror work because
I only rarely read horror mags, back in the day. I did notice his horror
stuff when he began to publish novels, which I began to read only because I
remembered his name from his SF days and I mistakenly assumed that his first
novel was also SF. It was weird, as it always is when you think that X, but
the reality is Y.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray