defense = verb

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Mon Nov 14 22:40:44 UTC 2005

Bill, sorry to have offended you.  That was not my intention.  I hope you'll accept my apology.
Fritz J

>>> Bill.Mullins at US.ARMY.MIL 11/14/05 07:43AM >>>
With my head under a rock, I guess.  This slightly offensed me, so I
thought I would send it along  . . .