jump = copulate with?

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Fri Nov 18 02:23:17 UTC 2005

And of course "jumping the broomstick" in "Roots."  Also, btw, in the beginning of his first term as president, Bill Clinton complained about people criticizing his wife.  But he phrased it as "jumping my wife," and one columnist noted briefly a day or two later that the wording was a bit odd..

Gerald Cohen