Interesting sentence ...

Joanne M. Despres jdespres at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Tue Nov 22 21:55:46 UTC 2005

This reminds me a bit of a colloquial use of "with" with the object
elided that I've noticed in the speech of some people within the
past few years.  It usually occurs in questions, such as:

"You're coming to the party on Saturday, right?  Is Jen coming
with?"

Joanne