umpire "mechanic(s)"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 14 22:31:54 UTC 2005

Actually, "self" instead of "sell" was a misreading on my part. I'm
finally having to admit that eyes that are myopic, presbyopic, and
glaucomatic are no longer able to read the smaller typefaces. My
thanks and my apologies to those who went to the trouble of replying
to my mistaken comment.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray