Vietnam Graffiti Project (X sucks, etc.)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 21 18:51:19 UTC 2005

Shit! This sucks the green wienie! If only I'd had the foresight to
photograph the "There is no gravity. The universe sucks!" that I found
written on the exterior wall of the messhall at Fort Devens in
November of 1960. Or, perhaps better yet, recorded an example of "The
army takes the meat!" at Fort Leonard Wood in the late '50's, since
I've never seen it writted down.

[Lest anyone  misunderstand, I am, of course, being facetious, though
the examples and their datings are real.]

-Wilson Gray

--
-Wilson Gray