New slang?

Fri Oct 21 23:46:08 UTC 2005

Isn't this an aviation term meaning "take off with a full fuel load"?

Flying with Joint Stars over Iraq
By David A. Fulghum
05/15/2005 02:25:30 PM  Aviation Week and Space Technology

"Crews would like 20-25% more thrust and a higher cool-air bypass ratio
so they can take off heavier (with more fuel) or operate from shorter
runways, deliver 14-18% more fuel efficiency and fly higher."