Still lame ...

Sat Oct 22 06:04:56 UTC 2005

> On Black Entertainment TV tonight, a comedian
>tried yet again to reintroduce the pseudo-euphemism, "reggin." This is
>just "nigger" spelled backward.

Reminds me of a comedian who was prominent a few years back, named Cecil Anderson.

He'd come out and say something was "Shucky Ducky".  He'd define the phrase (I forget what it meant), and then do a ten minute bit based on a) "shucky ducky" is a ridiculous-sounding phrase; and b) how he had contrived situations that "shucky ducky" was, by his decree, the appropriate thing to say in response to; and since the setups were marginally funny, then his "shucky ducky" must be funny as well.

He's probably selling insurance or something now.