Stripperaoke (2005)

James Callan jabeca at DRIZZLE.COM
Fri Sep 2 05:17:52 UTC 2005

Benjamin Zimmer wrote:

> This might be the article you remember, using the spelling
> "stripparaoke":

That's the one. Figures I'd overlook another possible spelling.

"Stripparaoke" gets 31 Google hits, but still none on Google Groups. It
does come up 4 times in a Technorati blog search, while "stripperaoke"
comes up twice.

"Stripperaoke" is still older, showing up in the promo for a July 11
podcast:
http://www.odeo.com/audio/108401/view

The Ken and Squip Show – July 11, 2005 mp3 Belated birthday 4th of July
concert Kitty maladies Adam Curry visits New alarm clock Bum convention
itunes debacle: free ie! Podcast Alley comment Exploding cutlet Body
eruptus Stripperaoke Shoutouts to: Mr. X Congrats to Tim @ Mutant
Pop/Radio Clash! “I am dinosaur shit”—Simian Syndicate: Dinosaur dung
and Twink Bush takes a spill Cat sparks Come on baby light my fire
Ashes to sour cream and onion Fish smuggling Vomit assault Cheerleaders
charged with bowel movement Sheep dip

Sounds like an entertaining program.

        James