Corn rolls - eggcorn

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 5 20:31:45 UTC 2005

FWIW, this misspelling has been around since the early '70's, seen in
the Boston Globe, along with, e.g *Duncan* Donuts, seen in the Bay
State Banner. The latter is especially egregious, IMO, given that,
even in those days, Dunkin' Donut shops were all over the place. It's
not something that you'd expect a local reporter to be familiar with
only through hearsay.

-Wilson Gray

--
-Wilson Gray