klick

Harrold Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 7 13:15:20 UTC 2005

"Klick"/"click" was the usual term used in the U.S. Army Europe when I
was in it in the late '50's and early '60's. My feeling  is that it was
already Army-wide way before 'Nam as a  consequence of the American
occupation of countries that ordinarily measured distances in
kilometers. But, of course, it takes somebody to write it down for it
to count.

-Wilson Gray