"Only the little people pay taxes" (1989)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 13 04:37:32 UTC 2005

I'm thinking of adding "Only the little people pay taxes" to my NYC  website.
What does Fred have?
OT: MEMO ON HOW TO BALANCE NYC'S BUDGET--More "Wizard of Oz" remakes=more
little people.
(GOOGLE)
_Jean  Hay_ (http://www.jeanhay.com/COLUMNS/HELMSLEY.HTM)
“Only the little people pay  taxes,” said Leona Helmsley, in the July 24,
1989
issue of  Newsweek magazine, shortly before her conviction on charges of tax
www.jeanhay.com/COLUMNS/HELMSLEY.HTM - 14k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:D7RKfihK5uAJ:www.jeanhay.com/COLUMNS/HELMSLEY.HTM+"little+people
+pay+taxes"+and+leona&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.jeanhay.com/COLUMNS/HELMSLEY.HTM)
(NEWSPAPERARCHIVE)
     _The Intelligencer_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Viewer.aspx?img=j91JOupTOn+KID/6NLMW2pTzIWlFwalQ/eDYGSL8D/m7W+5KGj6xtUIF+CsZYmrz)  _Wednesday,
July 12, 1989_ (http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search=)
_Doylestown,_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="little+people+pay+taxes"+AND+cityid:7736+AND+stateid:77)   _Pennsylvania_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="little+people+pay+taxes"+AND+stateid:77)
...said, don't  PAY TAXES. Only the LITTLE PEOPLE PAY  TAXES.'" Mrs. Helmsley,
69.....New York Helmsley: 'Only the  LITTLE PEOPLE PAY" Leona Helmsley once
boasted..