An off-color street name (proposed but not accepted)

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Mon Sep 19 15:06:52 UTC 2005

Well, let's face it, it really depends on the locale. It's not
surprising that the Old Lyme council didn't have a clue. However, I'm
betting that it wouldn't have even gotten  in  the door in New
Britain.

---Amy West