swiftboating

Michael McKernan mckernan at LOCALNET.COM
Tue Sep 20 19:31:18 UTC 2005

Seems hard to believe, but I didn't find anything on this in the ADS-L
archives:

swiftboating

(11,900 Google hits)

AlterNet: MediaCulture: Swiftboating Hillary
(3) An organization dedicated to swiftboating on behalf of a respectable
organization.
(4) Washington DC slang for what's in Ann Coulter's pants. ...
www.alternet.org/mediaculture/21830/ - 75k - Cached - Similar pages

8:57 pm. It amazes me how people think victory is assured if we just wave ...
www.universalistchurch.net/boyinthebands/
archives/swiftboating-us-with-iraq/ - Similar pages

FOXNews.com - The O'Reilly Factor - Talking Points - The ...
The "Swiftboating" of Cindy Sheehan, that is the subject of this evening's
"Talking
Points Memo". ... I guess that's more "Swiftboating." Unbelievable. ...
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166503,00.html - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Michael McKernan