ADS-L Digest - 18 Sep 2005 to 19 Sep 2005 (#2005-263)

Joanne M. Despres jdespres at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Wed Sep 21 13:18:30 UTC 2005

I definitely associate jug handles with New Jersey -- particularly
with Route 70 in south Jersey, which I used to take to get to
Philadelphia, though it would be only one example of many.

The only jug handles I've encountered in MA so far have been on
airport roads.

Joanne Despres