Fwd: cubic gallons

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Sep 26 20:50:00 UTC 2005

At 9/26/2005 01:19 PM, you wrote:
>*Reused* water sells for $300 to $350 acre-ft
>in Texas, Arizona and California, with *unused* water
>going for $600 to $700 per acre-ft in those states.

"Reused water" reminds me of the tale (to be told with a Scottish
accent) of the dying man, presented with a last bottle of 15-year
single malt by his close friend.  After some intermediate dialogue
that I do not recall, but which advances the plot, in which both
admire the beverage, the friend says something like "But do ye mind
if I pass it through my kidneys first?"

Joel