"I have no hair on my tongue"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 29 03:07:51 UTC 2005

NO HAIR ON MY TONGUE--94 Google hits, 1 Google Groups hits
My Domincan girlfriend/fiance told me that she had no hair on her tongue. I
said that was good.
Is this Hispanic? Does Fred Shapiro have it? OED?
(GOOGLE)
_Hispanic Business Forums - Health Tip: Are You at Risk for  ..._
(http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3324)
I HAVE AN OLD SAYING I SAY AT TIMES, IT  IS: " I'VE GO NO HAIR ON MY TONGUE.
"
WHICH MEANS WHY BE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND? ...
www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3324 - 76k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:AlOv4uneBtMJ:www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/to
pic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3324+"no+hair+on+my+tongue"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar
pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3324)
_Rate  Hispanic - The Hispanic HOT or NOT site_
(http://www.ratehispanic.com/view.php?i=11974)
... I  am currently so so SIINGLE.....lol uhm I am a real quiet, down to
earth  shorty
I have no hair on my tongue. I have  a real good head on my shoulder's....
www.ratehispanic.com/view.php?i=11974 - 38k - Supplemental Result  - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:1SQYOWpeOgsJ:www.ratehispanic.com/view.p
hp?i=11974+"no+hair+on+my+tongue"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.ratehispanic.com/view.ph
p?i=11974)
_Rate  Hispanic - The Hispanic HOT or NOT site_
(http://www.ratehispanic.com/view.php?id=39612)
... i  love eatin my nani but if u stink trust me bitch you'll get smakced
and  get
kicked out The crib. i have No hair on my  tongue unless It's really mean. ...
www.ratehispanic.com/view.php?id=39612 - 34k - Supplemental  Result -
_Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:BzdwLDJl1tcJ:www.ratehispanic.com/view.php?id=39612+"no+hair+on+my+tongue"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.ratehispanic.com/view.
php?id=39612)
<NO
_cPixEL ;] - purricanbeotch_
(http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?person=purricanbeotch)
Im an  attitude filled, say whats on my mind, no hair on my  tongue, sailor
mouth
kind of girl....BBW (Big Beautiful Woman..) of  course I know when To act ...
www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?person=purricanbeotch - 15k -  Supplemental Result
- _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:OOh__LR6tFUJ:www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?person=purricanbeotch+"no+hair+on+my+tongue"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  -
_Similar pages_