cubic gallons

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 04:43:00 UTC 2005

I've never come across "buttload" before, though I'm familiar with
"shitload." Recently, my fifteen-year-old niece informed that a very
close friend is no longer an "asshole buddy," but rather a "butt
buddy."

Did these latter have a gay reference at one time, perhaps? A certain
example that I know of is "hardleg," originally referring to male
trannies because of the unladylike musculature of their legs.
Nowadays, it's just another way of saying "guy, fellow," etc.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray