El Lay

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 30 19:46:42 UTC 2005

Thanks, Jim. The story that I can't remember enough of for it to be
useful was published in the '60's. Unfortunately, further deponent
recalleth not. BTW, I stole that line from the title of an sf story,
"Further Deponent Sayeth Not." And yes, this title is the only thing
that I'm able to recall of that story.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray