The Dirty Word in 43 Down

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 8 01:06:55 UTC 2006

WRT the "correct" meaning of "scumbag," I'm with John, but only because I
read it somewhere some uncertain number of years ago. I've never come across
this term in the wild, whether among whites, blacks, Asians, or chicanos.
I've never heard "scuzzbag" or any of the other TV pswaydo-euphemisms,
either.

-Wilson