spaz and Tiger Woods

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 13 03:34:23 UTC 2006

David, is your houseguest familiar with "Fawlty Towers"? From time to time,
the sign, "Fawlty Towers," would be "anagrammatized," so to speak. On one of
the shows, the anagram read, "Flowery Twats." This was back in the '70's,
but I'm still trying to recover frrom the shock. ;--)
"Spastic" and "cripple" are taboo, but "twat" is okay?! "Ssup wit dat?!" as
Ali G (or whatever his name is) might ask.

-Wilson