Australian zoo relabels "fairy penguins" in an excess of PC

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 19 12:57:07 UTC 2006

My guess is that it'll be "ferry" in those dialects that don't distinguish
between "ferry" and "fairy," as in St. Louis BE, in which "fairy" and
"ferry" both rhyme with "Larry." ;-)

-Wilson