another morphological reworking

Sat Apr 22 14:26:10 UTC 2006

to add to "esculate", "perculate", and their kin, now: "simular" and
"simularity".

AHD has a "simular" entry, with the meaning 'simulated, sham', but
plenty of the examples you can google up are clearly reworkings of
"similar(ity)"

is phentermine simular to meth?
www.storypreservation.com/ is-phentermine-simular-to-meth.html

Buy Tv2me System Or Simular Systems (United States) buyer, importer,
wholesaler,distributer.
www.alibaba.com/manufacturer/13497293/
Buy_Tv2me_System_Or_Simular_Systems.html

Reload this Page breathstealer and other simular cards ...
boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=616043

-----

I suppose I might be able to use a less accurate algorithm and use a
simularity matching algorithm like Levenshtein distance on the
smaller set. ...
blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/ scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/41915

The simularity to most credible reports are that the shape of the
craft are a saucer, ...
science.box.sk/forum.php?thread=29424& did=multSpace%20%26%20Astronomy

Fingerprints simularity from parents to children ...
onin.com/fp/wwwbd/messages/14/79.html?973630320