Oreo cookie

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 25 22:08:48 UTC 2006

I've seen the commecial and found it to be no more annoying than other
commercials. If you want to piss me off, reprint the Los Angeles Times
interview in which The Beach Boys answered, when asked about the influence
of black music on their music, "We're white and we sing white." (Yes, I know
that they've since changed their tune. <har! har!>) Or the bullshit claim by
The Righteous Brothers that some random black guy in a Jim Crow
club in lily-white Glendale, CA, gave them the idea for their name by
saying, "That's righteous, brother!" about their singing.

Gag me with a spewn!

-Wilson