Spanthem (Spanish anthem)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 29 14:47:36 UTC 2006

SPANTHEM--4 Google hits
>From today's New York Daily News.

_http://www.nydailynews.com/_ (http://www.nydailynews.com/)

Oh, say, W can't see  'Spanthem'
President Bush had a message yesterday for  people who want to sing the
national anthem in Spanish: No way, Jose! "I  think the national anthem ought to be
sung in English," Bush said at the  White House. Hear "Nuestro  Himno"

(GOOGLE)
_talkfringe_ (http://talkfringe.com.au/index.php?view=act&id=36)      I agree
with others, The Spanthem rocked.  ... Worth seeing just for the "Spanthem."
Zack Adams. 4  cranes. Arj is THE funniest!! Laughed so hard I couldnt  ...
talkfringe.com.au/index.php?view=act&id=36 - 25k -  _Cached_
(http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:RlC5ahPcQWgJ:talkfringe.com.au/index.php?view=act&id=36+sp
anthem&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:talkfringe.com.au/index.php?view=act
&id=36)
(GOOGLE BLOGS)
_Spanthem_ (http://joeduarte.blogspot.com/2006/04/spanthem.html)      10
hours ago by Joe Duarte
MSNBC  reports on the stir over Adam Kidron's creation of a Spanish version
of
the National Anthem. I bust out the Star-Spangled Banner at random  times, at
work
and in real life, so I'm quite fond of it, and know the  words. ...
_A Galaxy Far, Far Away -  http://joeduarte.blogspot.com_
(http://joeduarte.blogspot.com/)