"Creative careers for linguists" discussion group and wiki

Mai Kuha mkuha at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Aug 4 11:27:17 UTC 2006

Everyone,

After being away from ADS-L for a couple of years, I'm visiting briefly to
invite anyone interested to join in a discussion of outreach,
interdisciplinary research, and alternative career directions:

http://groups.google.com/group/lingcareer

If you like, you can add yourself to the group at this website (after
joining Google Groups, if you haven't already), or e-mail me and I'll add
you. So far, we have some insightful profiles in the ''Introductions''
thread, so check out the archives (membership required).

Also, we have the beginnings of a collaborative website here:

http://lingcareer.pbwiki.com/

-Mai
--
Mai Kuha