Stephen King's grocery list (1992?)

Fri Aug 4 21:15:06 UTC 2006

 "Collected Pieces of Prose Journalism"
[Review of _The Books in Fred Hampton's Apartment_ by Richard Stern]
EDWARD M WHITE
Los Angeles Times; Aug 5, 1973; pg. N59

"After a while you begin to wonder if you will see every scrap of paper
Stern has touched in his adult life, including laundry lists and
Mother's Day cards;  you also wonder if even those scraps would continue
to show the craftsmanship of the professional . . .. Maybe he <i> should
</i> publish his laundry lists."

Erica Jong: Her Life Is an Open Book
JANE WILSON
Los Angeles Times (1886-Current File); Nov 24, 1974; pg. D1 [quote from
p. 10]
"At a certain point, when your name is 'hot,' you become a commodity and
people will publish anything by you -- laundry lists, anything."