"Houston, we have a problem" (1970)

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Sun Aug 6 23:47:21 UTC 2006

I different NASA source gives a slightly different wording in the original and
attributes both statements to Lovell. From the Apollo 13 Air-To-Ground
Technical Voice Transcription, found at http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html,
p. 160:

SWIGERT (LMP): Okay, Houston--
LOVELL (CDR): I believe we've had a problem here.
CAPCOM (CC): This is Houston. Say again, please.
LOVEL: Houston, we've had a problem.

Quoting Bapopik at AOL.COM:

_http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/houston_we_have_a_pro

(http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php?URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_13)