New cite for "Whole Nine Yards" (1967)

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Sun Aug 13 16:13:38 UTC 2006

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Sam Clements wrote:

> Both Fred Shapiro and I are having trouble reproducing my find on
> NewspaperArchive.  Perhaps they just added this in the last few hours and
> the search engine will be wonky for a bit.

I can confirm that Sam's cite is real.  I can get to it by browsing the
Pacific Stars and Stripes issue in question.

I have noticed before that sometimes Newspaperarchive searches cannot be
replicated.  Does anyone understand why this is the case?

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Collections and     YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS