pluton

Thu Aug 17 17:58:39 UTC 2006

Title: Determination of Masses of Mercury and Venus from Observations of
Five Minor Planets
Authors: Sitarski, G.
Journal: Acta Astronomica, v.45, pp.665-672, (1995). (cite from p. 665)
"It is the known case of Pluto that its mass was overestimated until the
Pluton's moon, Charon, was discovered in 1978."