A new word?

Barbara Need nee1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Aug 18 12:17:15 UTC 2006

For the record, I know nothing about the martial arts, but I had
always assumed that a "rabbit punch" was to the kidneys--which is not
the (stereo)typical place for a karate chop. (Can "karate chops" be
done with the foot? Or rather, can you call a karate blow with the
foot a "chop"? If so, that would allow a karate chop to the kidneys.)

Barbara

Barbara Need
UChicago