Bizarre Google search results (was RE: The not-so-slow death of truthiness?)

Wed Aug 23 19:26:13 UTC 2006

I discussed some of these quirks (Google's display of "relevant"
search results and problems with disjunctive searches) in this
Language Log post:

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002658.html

--Ben Zimmer