Geoff again

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 23 20:11:49 UTC 2006

Cut and pasted, Lynne:

  http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml

  If this doesn't work, try the Comedy Central site.

  Best,
  bl

Lynne Murphy <m.l.murphy at SUSSEX.AC.UK> wrote:
  I tried googling Colbert Report and couldn't find a video link. Can you
give a URL?

Lynne

--On Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:43 pm -0700 Brenda Lester
wrote:

> ----------------------- Sender: American Dialect Society
>
> Poster: Brenda Lester
> Subject: Re: Geoff again
> ------
>
> Congratulations to Geoffrey Nunberg. I caught him on the COLBERT REPORT
> last night. You can watch the interview if you google COLBERT REPORT.

> countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Dr M Lynne Murphy
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics and English Language
Arts B133
University of Sussex
Brighton BN1 9QN

phone: +44-(0)1273-678844