Dark matter (was Re: Aureoles/areolae eggcorn?)

Fri Aug 25 20:15:30 UTC 2006

Wilson inscribed:

By the way, arnold, are you related to _Fritz Zwicky_, the astronomer
who postulated the existence of, and named, so-called "dark matter" in
1933? He was mentioned in an article on the bottom left of the
editorial page of yesterday's NYT. It seems that concrete evidence for
the existence of dark matter has been found.

 <<<<<

I find it every time I clean out my fridge. If I don't clean it often
enough, it's as hard as concrete, too.

-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]