My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos (planet mnemonic)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 30 16:06:25 UTC 2006

Astral Tex-Mex. She used to serve us nine pizzas. How did this start?
(GOOGLE NEWS)
"My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us...Nachos"
Radio Iowa, IA - Aug 24, 2006
... It was My Very Educated Mother Just Served...Us Nine Pizzas," Kawaler says. Kawaler's quick suggestion for a replacement word to end that sentence is "Nachos.". ...

New planet definition demotes Pluto to dwarf
Indiana Daily Student - Aug 28, 2006
... Pizzas.' Keeping with the theme of food that children enjoy, I suggest the following for the new mnemonic: 'My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos.". ...