My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos (planet mnemonic)

Wed Aug 30 16:27:56 UTC 2006

>From the blogosphere and other sources:

My! Very educated morons just screwed up numerous planetariums.

Many Very Earnest Men Just Snubbed Unfortunate Ninth Planet

"My vision, erased. Mercy! Just some underachiever now." (as spoken by
Pluto discoverer Clyde Tombaugh)

Most vexing experience, mother just served us nothing!

Molesting Very Excitedly, Michael Jackson Sucks Underage Nipples

Mollifying voluminous egos means judiciously striking underappreciated
named planetoid

My violin emits minimal joy since union nixed Pluto

Morons Violate Every Map Just So UFOs Navigate Poorly

My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Noodles

Making Very Eternal Memories Just So Useless Naturally

My Very Exotic Mistress Just Showed Up Naked. (or Nude)

My Very Elderly Mother Just Sits Up Nights.

Major Volcanoes Erupt, Making Jolts, Shaking, Unsteadying Nerves.

Make Very Extraordinary Meals of Jell-O, Strawberries and Unsalted Nuts.

Mary's Violet Eyes Make Jack Stare Until Noticed.