My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos (planet mnemonic)

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 30 23:02:49 UTC 2006

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally
  for order of operations in algebra.

Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at YALE.EDU> wrote:
  At 2:50 PM -0400 8/30/06, Alice Faber wrote:
>Baker, John wrote:
>> I have no trouble with Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Asteroid
>>Belt, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and (formerly) Pluto, but I can
>>never remember the mnemonics. Is this unusual?
>>
>My entire mnemonic mnemory space is filled with ROYGBIV.
>--
Ah, but you have to leave roomn (maybe by loosening that asteroid
belt) for Every Good Boy Deserves Fun (or Favour).

LH