Mnemonics

Darryl Francis darrylfrancis at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Aug 31 07:24:42 UTC 2006

Hundreds of anatomical and medical mnemonics at:
http://www.technion.ac.il/medicine/Students/Mnemonics.htm

For example:

Head & Neck CRANIAL NERVES:
I-Optic, II-Olfactory, III-Oculomotor, IV-Trochlear, V-Trigeminal,
VI-Abducens, VII-Facial, VIII-Acoustic (Vestibulocochlear),
IX-Glossophrayngeal, X-Vagus, XI-Spinal Accessory, XII-Hypoglossal

On Old Olympus Towering Tops, A Finn And German Viewed Some Hops (older
and cleaner)

Oh Oh Oh To Touch And Feel A Girls Vagina And Hymen (newer and, well
...)

And ....

Cranial Bones
     Annoying, aren't they?
     The cranial bones are the PEST OF 6...
     Parietal, Ethmoid,Sphenoid,Temporal,Occipital,Frontal- 6 ? (6-the
number of bones!)
     ( another one)  Old People From Texas Eat Spiders.

And many others!