BRITNEY COMMANDO!!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 3 05:05:36 UTC 2006

Is that what it means? My stars alive! Has the younger generation no
shame?! I'm assuming, of course, that such carryings-on are not
participated in co-educationally. If such be the case, then I regret
that fact that I'm not some fifty years or so younger. Sounds like
fun!

-Wilson

On 12/2/06, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: BRITNEY COMMANDO!!
>
> UrbanDictionary.com http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porky+pigging  has "porky-pigging" from 2002, but Usenet seems to show it in 2000.
>
>   JL

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

-----
-Sam Clemens