Porky pigging

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Sun Dec 3 14:56:46 UTC 2006

Wilson, what makes you so sure folks haven't been porky pigging for decades--bankers, preachers, professors?  There just wasn't a term for it until recently!

Seriously, I heard from a professional driver of big rigs some 20 years ago that, from his exalted vantage point, he found the practice more common than I would have supposed.

--Charlie