linguists are not prejeudiced, they are just biased

Mon Dec 4 02:17:21 UTC 2006

In a message dated 12/3/06 8:12:40 PM, truespel at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

> I assume Mr. Butters is referring to me below.
>
> >From: RonButters at AOL.COM
> >>
> >About 20 people have tried to reason with this person in just this way. It
> >is
> >hopeless. He says things such as "linguists are prejudiced,"
>
> Who would say such a thing?  I never said that.

See the following snip, which was posted 11-16-06; apparently, Mr. Z does not
even know what he says from one day to the next:

"Basically, I'm thinking we need unbiased opinion. Linguists are exposed to
phonetic notation that could affect judgment."

Linguists are not prejudiced, they are just biased by their having studied
phonetics. Right.

And now I am going to do more than TRY to ignore his nonsensical postings.