bumper fucked

Kathryn Remlinger remlingk at GVSU.EDU
Tue Dec 5 13:31:16 UTC 2006

Hi all,

A 17 year old boy I know has been using "bumper fucked" to descrbe an accident his mom was in where her car's back bumper was hit by another car. Has anyone heard this term before?

Kate

Kathryn Remlinger, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English: Linguistics
Grand Valley State University
Allendale, Michigan
tel: 616-331-3122
fax: 616-331-3430
>>> LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU 12/05/06 12:00 AM >>>

Topics of the day:

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_=A0_=A0_=A0_Re:_[ADS-L]_Barack__Hussein_?= Obama
  2. Overheard on the local FOX news:
  3. Texas Deep-Fried Turkey (and other Texas foods and phrases)
  4. WUXTRA ! WUXTRA!: "hike down," "man up"
  5. saving the world (19)
  6. Precious (3)
  7. Yee-ha(w) / "Rebel yell" (11)
  8. bad guys (3)
  9. Enemy (3)
 10. pornament (7)
 11. Zurinskas (Was: saving the world)
 12. "buck" meaning dollar (4)
 13. Jesse Jackson wants to ban "N-word" (2)
 14. "by doing that, it..."
 15. seems as/seeing as (4)
 16. "politics" and "guys"
 17. [Fwd: Safire/NY Times] (2)
 18. online accent quiz
 19. Tom Zurinskas
 20. X-10-U-8
 21. Page's colorful phrase (2)
 22. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:=20=A0=20=A0=20=A0=20Re:=20[ADS-L]=20saving=20?=
     =?ISO-8859-1?Q?the=20world?=
 23. linguists are not prejeudiced, they are just biased
 24. Saving the World (was online accent quiz)
 25. Antedating of "Radio"