NPR (was Overheard on the local FOX news)

Matthew Gordon gordonmj at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Dec 5 18:41:59 UTC 2006

If you really want prescriptivist ignorance from NPR, you might check out
this essay by Nora Raum:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6572655
She notes her disagreement with liberal dictionaries that don't support her
sense of "massive" and "decimate".