From "The People's Court"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 12 21:06:32 UTC 2006

Several speakers on the show, including the judge herself, use "nail"
as a euphemism for "fuck over [someone]," i.e. "to treat unfairly;
take advantage of," instead of as a pseudo-euphemism replacing "fuck"
in its literal sense.

Interestingly enough, my definition of "fuck over [someone]" and that
of the UD coincide exactly, for all practical purposes. For me, it's
possible to fuck over someone by accident, without even realizing it,
without _going_ to do it," as is said Down Home. My favorite fuck-over
anecdote concerns such a case. It's not clear whether the compilers of
the UD would accept that.

Furthermore, WRT the "Judge X" shows, "borrow" appears to have
replaced "loan," though the former still retains its original meaning.

-Wilson
-----
-Sam'l Clemens